Monday 16 January 2017

Justin Bieber’s Ferrari 458 Up for Auction in Scottsdale

Justin Bieber’s Liberty Walk Ferrari 458 Up for Auction

 

Justin Bieber - Detailing Scottsdale Auction

I don’t know if you guys know this, but at one point in time I was quoted by Yahoo Celebrity for my vast knowledge of Justin Bieber’s cars. I’m not exactly sure how this happened, but it did and I’m known as the “Bieber Guy” to some people. It also didn’t help that my hair was a bit longer at the time.

All Ferrari 458 For Sale

But, being the Bieber Guy at duPont REGISTRY (Purpose was a good album, alright?), it’s my duty to report that his custom Ferrari 458 is going up for auction at Barrett-Jackson’s Scottsdale event.

The car was custom built by West Coast Customs, who wrapped the car in Frozen Blue chrome, installed a Liberty Walk wide-body kit and did much more to the car. It comes with the 458’s 4.5-liter V* engine, a 7-speed automatic transmission, custom 20-inch Forgiato wheels and a 10-inch subwoofer. For more information, be sure to click the link below.

 

Justin Bieber’s Liberty Walk Ferrari 458 Up for Auction

D.I. Auto Care
4747 E Elliot Rd,
Phoenix, AZ 85044

Phone: (480) 233-1529

4.7 out of 5 Stars  17 Google reviews

Car detailing service in Phoenix, Arizona · Ahwatukee
Scottsdale Mobile Detailing

 

 



source http://cardetailingphoenix.com/index.php/2017/01/16/justin-biebers-ferrari-458-up-for-auction-in-scottsdale/

No comments:

Post a Comment